Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ready, Get Set!

In a nut shell, life has been nothing short of AWESOMENESS! This year has already started to shape out to be such a blessing and breath of fresh air compared to last year (that's another story for a different time).  We should be expecting the arrival of our newest family member in about 2 weeks! Mr. B and I are both very excited along with Baby K who is now more of a toddler than baby.

In recent events, AKA this morning, I found out that I have been selected to be a vendor at this Summer's Farmers Market! I'm so excited and it caught me COMPLETELY Off Guard! It's been two weeks since they were going to notify vendors for the upcoming market and since I hadn't heard anything from them, I figured I wasn't selected.  But that has all changed and now I'm in full swing prep mode for the upcoming season! I'll be posting products I'll be selling soon. 

Life I just fantastic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment